Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Idea

I just had an idea... What if I pulled the cap and rubber stopper off my vial of test or whatever and filled my syringe barrels by removing the needle and put the barrel in the oil and pull back on the plunger and fill it that way... I mean I could fill 10 syringes super fast. Then just keep my filled syringes ready to go. . .I had an old vial and with a pocket knife I was able to pull the metal cap off really easily... Reason im posting this is I'm going to start running propionate soon and I'm going to Inject every day so this would make time savings spectacular... Just a thought. I think I'm gonna give it a try. Any thoughts? I don't think the oil will be tainted because of the b.a. as a preservative...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

What I'm saying is the crimped metal cap... Not the plastic one you remove first

Sterile on sterile.makes it sterile, but there's more room for fck ups. Your barrel can for in the opening? I just tried to stick a 3ml in there, no chance.

I'd just get a pack of 21 gauges off the internet and use them to draw

Yeah good point... Was just a thought.. My local farming supply store carries syringes. I'll just go get a few 20g needles. . .perks of living in a hillbilly town.. I'll just say its for my cow. They won't even ask

That's nothing, last cycle all I had was these amps and they were a real pain in the ass to break open. So one Sunday evening I sat down and broke all the Amps one by one & poured of the magic stuff into one vial, took me around an hour or so 😎

That's nothing, last cycle all I had was these amps and they were a real pain in the ass to break open. So one Sunday evening I sat down and broke all the Amps one by one & poured of the magic stuff into one vial, took me around an hour or so 😎
Hahahaha yes! I would have don't the same thing

Top Bottom