Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Bulk Cycle + TPC - Deca, Test, Dbol

aesproj

Hello everyone.
I will do my first (bulk) cycle soon and any advice, tip, opinion would be useful.

Cycle
Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)
300mg week x 10 weeks

Testosterone (Testosterone Enanthate)
500mg week x 12 weeks

Dianabol (Metandienone)
40mg day x 6 weeks

Liv.52 (Liver Protector)
4pills day

Anazole (Arimidex)
0.5mg day (Only if gynecomasty symptoms appears until they pass)

PCT
(2 weeks after last injection)
Altamofen (Nolvadex)
40mg day x 3 weeks
20mg day x 3 weeks

Promifen (Clomid)
150mg day x 2 weeks
100mg day x 2 weeks
50mg day x 2 weeks

Tribulus Terrestris
RDV (Recommended daily value) x 6 weeks

Vitamin E
RDV (Recommended daily value) x 6 weeks

I´m pretending to buy the gear from NAPSGEAR or STERODIFY.
Both have reputation.
STERODIFY looks better, more expensive, professional and they say they have 100% shipping sucess rate.
NAPSGEAR oposite of STERODIFY, looks outdated/unfinished/low budget, bad quality images, lack of information in products, they say I can lose the order and money if not ordered by specific brands.
I also pretend to buy syringes and needles from ALLEGROMEDICAL or SYRINGESNEEDLESPOT.

lower your dbol dose, and add proviron. very important. always run a DHT derivative with a nandrolone

I knew I could use Aridimex 0.5mg daily during the cycle but, since its not "giant" doses I think I can stay without any aromatase inibitor (the goal is to avoid it otherwise I really need it or feel symptons).
On the other hand, now I know Proviron will be useful to enhance strenght, add some lean gains, prevent estrogen build-up (benefit of reducing estrogenic side-effects and water retention noted with other steroids) and enhancing the potency of testosterone.
So, thank you!
I will note and latty study the doses.

Top Bottom