Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Transformation continues !

Re: 84 Days...T Contest Log

Woooooooooooohoo! Keep it up Roxy, proud of ya my friend :) Sorry I've been a little MIA the past few days. Will begin my posts tonight after weights and cardio (I'm assuming we're doing separate logs after you spoke to that guy?) Sucks cause I was looking forward to having a joint thread, lol. Double team! But, it's fine. We're gonna rock it either way. :) Keep it up, I'm right there with ya.

Glad ya made it!! We are gonna rock it! I'm cheering for ya girl! :)

For both of you ladies, add 1 packet of gelatin to your post workout shake.
Gr8 for hair, nail. and most of all JOINTS AND SOFT TISSUES!

Thanks for all the great words of wisdom Zed! I really appreciate it! :)

Gelatin?? just gelatin you'd buy in the store?

On a program update...doing well so far! I've had 4.5 days of sticking to the plan and it feels great! Yesterday was a real challenge...I ended up working about 12 hours and when I got home I was so tired, I just wanted to eat carbs for comfort and sleep. I managed to get in a workout and stick to the diet plan and it's amazing how overcoming one small challenge can add to the motivation. :)

Whooo hooo, way to go Roxy!!

It's funny how small victories reaffirm a positive mindset, heard, I think you may have posted it up... "sucess is the sum of small efforts repeated daily"

Congrats for putting in when it was easier not to, go girl!!

Sheesh Roxy, this is how lame my EF account is, I had no idea you had this post up so long! Subbed, best wishes!

Sheesh Roxy, this is how lame my EF account is, I had no idea you had this post up so long! Subbed, best wishes!

LOL...no worries!! I've been hiding out in the women's section!! ;)Glad ya stopped in and let's go Team KTS! :)

Way to go my friend! :) We got this.

Ok..another successful day on the books. Woo hoo!!

I trained chest tonight. I've lowered my volume a bit but with that, been able to increase lifts. I've gone back to the MaxOT style training.

Bench Press - did the real thing tonight..no smith. I wanted to see where I was at strength wise.

3 warm up sets

40 lbs - 6
50 - 6
50 - 6 (new PR for me)

Incline dumbbell press/ superset incline flies

for presses
20 lbs - 8
25 lbs - 8
30 lbs - 6

flies
20 - 6
20 - 6
20 - 6 ( I was FINALLY able to get back up to a decent weight for flies and no sore arms...it was totally my form!!)

3 sets of incline crunches with 25 lb plate to failure - usually between 12-15

Finished the night off with 20 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill! My first true blue HIIT session of the year. :)

I'll post up my nutrition tomorrow but feeling excited at 6 days of sticking to an eating program. Feels great!

Last edited:
Top Bottom