Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

Well guys n girls ... Today was cardio day 40 mins on cross trainer at heart rate 130 .....weighed in today @ 153lb ...back tomorrow folks....

Sent from my iPhone

You are doing a fantastic job. So jealous of your body and that heavy lifting. Keep up the great work!!

You are doing a fantastic job. So jealous of your body and that heavy lifting. Keep up the great work!!

Thank you my southern friend! Your too kind huni!
You have it all to come lady !

Sent from my iPhone

Day 3....WORKOUT B......Squats W.UP'S....2X 5X7 EMPTY BAR
5X7 30K/66LBS
O.H.P W.UP'S....2X 5X7 EMPTY BAR
5X7 28K/61LBS
Deadlift W.UP'S..2X 5X7 28K/61LBS
1X 5X7 30K/66LBS
5X7 35K/77LBS........

Adding in more sets, Good for you suga!
Your starting out just right. Dont be at all concerned about your choice of weights.
Like I said before better to start out light and progress thru the whole 12 weeks then burn out too soon.
Good for your suga!!

Adding in more sets, Good for you suga!
Your starting out just right. Dont be at all concerned about your choice of weights.
Like I said before better to start out light and progress thru the whole 12 weeks then burn out too soon.
Good for your suga!!

Gotcha chief! Thank you. Your mate needto got bk to me bout the test he's going to go through it with. Yet another kind chap on EF!

Sent from my iPhone

Day four in the big brother house lmfao! Cardio 40 mins steady jog ..........

Look at you go! How are you liking
Being in the big brother
House!? You're killing it!!

Thank you huni!!! I'm anxious to see what I'm like a month -2 down the line... As for big brother. Do you guys watch that over there? .
It's great havin mates all way over there it always make me wonder how things are do different lol ..
I tried some sweets from America jolly ranchers y them things are tasty. And reeces with peanut butter there well nice haha.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom