Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

Hey sweettea that kind of cardio is ok for now but when we get on the 5x5 we need to cut it way back, just so you can used to the idea...:D

Hey sweattea go here,

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...rol-nothing-but-mass-blast-cruise-755449.html

go to page 29 and then to post number 248.

That is a diff kind of cardio that you just might like. The thing about it is that you wont loose as muscle as you do in the cardio that you are doing right now. But let me tell you its dam brutal! Try that very same one and remember, its as hard as you can possibly go. When you get thru the first one count 3,2,1 and hit it again. Try your very best to hit somewhere around 10 min total time. Post up in detail your expereince plz!

Hey sweettea that kind of cardio is ok for now but when we get on the 5x5 we need to cut it way back, just so you can used to the idea...:D

Ok. Thanks for the heads up zed. Do I need to scale back cardio now? Think I've been doin too much. Yesterday was rest day. Headed to the gym shortly to do legs. Ready to do them!! Will post up!!

Hey sweattea go here,

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...rol-nothing-but-mass-blast-cruise-755449.html

That is a diff kind of cardio that you just might like. The thing about it is that you wont loose as muscle as you do in the cardio that you are doing right now. But let me tell you its dam brutal! Try that very same one and remember, its as hard as you can possibly go. When you get thru the first one count 3,2,1 and hit it again. Try your very best to hit somewhere around 10 min total time. Post up in detail your expereince plz!

Awesome!! Thanks!! Headed to gym but will read tonight!! Thanks again!!

Thanks so much CG! Yes it sucks when life gets in our way!! Ha!! This has been a crazy year!! Thanks for your encouraging words and support! You folks are truly awesome! Did your son make it back home or is he still in Europe? Thanks again Cg! Hope youre doing great!

Thanks! My son is home now and it's hard to believe it's all over. It's always amazing how quickly things just go back to normal. He had a great trip though and got some great training and he said he much preferred London to Rome. He said he found Rome dirty and smelly. For what it's worth from a 15 year old boy. :)

Yeah sweettea I think you are just a little bit over on cardio for right now. See how you like the Met Con and then if you like do that 2x/week and then a run on the weekend. But something like 30 min max on your run. Otherwise you are defeating yourself sista.
And remember no more then 10 min max on the MetCon. After you do it you will know why...LOL!

Hey sweattea go here,

Zed, I think that cardio workout would put me 6 feet under. Good job!! :)

Legs

Squat
Warm up 12 90
2 sets 12 x 110

Leg press
Machine-50 lbs
2 x 12

Calves

Alt leg lunges
2 sets 12 x 15 dbl

Straight leg dead lift
40 bbl 2 sets x 12

Went fairly light since I haven't done legs in a while. Was shaking by the time I was finished!!

15 minutes elliptical

Top Bottom