Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting myself back

allocta1

[FONT=&quot]Was in the best shape of my life last year and broke my back. I can walk now but my body is a mess. I am cyclist not a bodybuilder but trying to recover lost muscle mass etc. I spend six to eight hours on a bike and only about two hours lifting because of residual pain. Would anavar be a good choice?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Anavar is not going to do much for putting muscle on in men (fine for preventing muscle loss on a hard calorie deficit though). Sarms might be a great alternative for you if you are looking for something with almost no side effects. Esarms.com is legit and has some really great pre-built stacks.

Was in the best shape of my life last year and broke my back. I can walk now but my body is a mess. I am cyclist not a bodybuilder but trying to recover lost muscle mass etc. I spend six to eight hours on a bike and only about two hours lifting because of residual pain. Would anavar be a good choice?

No. Deal with this first

no, it would be a horrible choice... steroids should not even be in your vocabulary right now.. sarms , perhaps could help you to try to speed up the healing process... thats a pretty severe injury so its going to take its time regardless... however there are healing sarms that can help...

Absolutely not. The pumps you are gonna experience running anavar is gonna kill your endurance. I would rather look into sarms like cardarine for instance.

[FONT=&quot]Was in the best shape of my life last year and broke my back. I can walk now but my body is a mess. I am cyclist not a bodybuilder but trying to recover lost muscle mass etc. I spend six to eight hours on a bike and only about two hours lifting because of residual pain. Would anavar be a good choice?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
No. I would recommend sarms. Especially for your goals. You can get everything you need from www.esarms.com

Sarms help with healing, muscle gain, strength, fat loss, and endurance

Top Bottom