Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for endurance training (bicycling)

IVAN32

Can any advise me on what, when and how much to take in order to improve, I have no experience in steroids and I have a 5 month window in the off season to use where I will not be dope tested .I will be training for 30-35 hrs a week, weigh 130lb and 5%body fat and 5,7ft tall. ,can anyone advise me on any steroids or blood boosters and where to get them,

Sorry Man,my bad,just looked at them there,ive been doing research for a while but there is not much on endurance sports

eq if you think you can get away with it would be my first choice.

Yep! EQ is for endurance,also increases red blood cell count,throw in some t bol for a burst of energy there you have it.

remember EQ needs to ran a minimum of 14 weeks,

Remember EQ can be detected up to 5 months.

RADAR

Last edited:
eq is great for increasing red blood cells but it is also in the body as long as deca due to it's long estered chain(8-12 months)
I have heard rumours of low dose GH being effective. If yo are being tested I would not be screwing around unless you know a good clear chemists who can make a personal protocol for you or someone from China who runs a gene transcription clinic.

Can any advise me on what, when and how much to take in order to improve, I have no experience in steroids and I have a 5 month window in the off season to use where I will not be dope tested .I will be training for 30-35 hrs a week, weigh 130lb and 5%body fat and 5,7ft tall. ,can anyone advise me on any steroids or blood boosters and where to get them,

Do not ask where to get them again,this is a discussion board,not a source board,i'll let this one slide.

Lance Armstrong Used HGH i read his journal he ran it as advised by his doc and there was a definete improvement.

RADAR

Do not ask where to get them again,this is a discussion board,not a source board,i'll let this one slide.

Lance Armstrong Used HGH i read his journal he ran it as advised by his doc and there was a definete improvement.

RADAR

Lance Armstrong had cancer also. Having had cancer I find it amazing that he is still riding.

Testprop is good and the last 3 weeks before testing you skip to test suspension.

Winny is also good ; detectiontime : inject : 2 months and oral 3 weeks

On season when you get tested you can still use HGH(2 ui ED) and igf-1(40mcg ed after workout or race) because there's no test for it.

Why not using EPO?If you only get tested on season then you can get your crit to 50 and then stop using 3 weeks before the first race.The effect last for 3 months.

Do you get tested only on races or also other times?

Top Bottom