Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi. I just did drugs. Legal drugs. and good drugs..........

Pretty far out. I just dated Sally.

Salvidor in other words. Or something spelled like that.

A legal herb.

It only takes "1" or "2" hits. No shit.

Basically you smoke it like pot. Only illegal in 2 states. Please sit while trying.

If u need 2 laugh this stuff is the shit.

A common side effect is yourself, and everything that surrounds you, takes a swift ride to the left. This happened to me.

What was really funny is that the asshole that gave it to me didn't tell me he wasn't going to hit on it. I didn't know about the left thing. I started going to the left with the trees, he stood there laughing. I said laughing hysterically " heh man, aren't you coming with me?!!!!!!!!" I wen't, he didn't.

MOFO......he just smoked some extra sticky green bud and thinks he's smart. Wait till later when he hits it first. I am going to stand back.

And throw him a fucking rope.

I "WILL" get the last laugh.

BTW..this is a short-lived trip that lasts about 10 minutes with pot-like after effects for an hour or so that are controllable. Also--I don't think, but not 100% sure, that this stuff shows up on drug tests. Right now I really don't fucking care.

ololol
nice bro
and swlole missis his twisted sistah

Fuck that shit. My hippy friends were into that shit for a while. The buzz feels like all the oxygen is cut off from your brain. I hit that shit once and everything went 2 dimensional. not for me.

what? Dude you sure sound like you're on something, lol. what's it called salvidor?

Fuck that shit. My hippy friends were into that shit for a while. The buzz feels like all the oxygen is cut off from your brain. I hit that shit once and everything went 2 dimensional. not for me.

Yes, but I've been in a corner before. I felt the same but fast realized that you just have to sit back and go for the ride. When you do, you forget about the O2 depletion.

Top Bottom