Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever eaten a bad pistachio?

bruce9241

Banned
You got a bag of pistachios and you're eating away. All of a sudden you come across one that's all brown and nasty looking. You decide to chance it and eat it, only to realize you made a bad mistake.

Bad pistachios taste like poison.

I Fed-Exed you some nice raw, bitter almonds from Swiss Colony to snack on.

Fuck that ever ate a bad oyster?You will beg for a mouthful of those bad pistachios to get rid of the taste.

Fuck that ever ate a bad oyster?You will beg for a mouthful of those bad pistachios to get rid of the taste.

Yes. I ate one on the streets of Tijuana from a street vendor.

It wasn't fresh and had a nasty metallic taste to it. No big deal though. Just walked it off and shit five times in two hours.

You gotta take a chance in life. Don't be shy, just dive in. You never know. That brown nasty looking pistachio might be a gem. It might look like shit on the outside, but have an incredible pistachio taste on the inside. Or it just might taste like poison. Take a chance.

Ever had a nasty pistachio that was inside of pistachio flavored ice cream? I haven't yet, but I bet my numbers coming up.

Top Bottom