Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women MMA fighter

giantmma

I wanted to know if a women was using say testosterone or HGH would they get good results for MMA? Or would SARMS be the better option here?

I highly recommend women stay away from test as the risk of virilization is far too high. HGH can have some nice healing properties especially if you are older, however you have to take it a very long time, it is expensive, and oft time people's expectations of it are much higher than the subtle results it delivers. There are a few steroids that are a bit safer for women (but not fully without risk) as well. You mentioned sarms, which can be a great choice for women with very little risk of side effects. Dosages for women of sarms tend to be lower than the male dosages, but are still very effective. Esarms.com carries a variety of pre-built sarms stacks to cover different goals, and they are all top quality

I wanted to know if a women was using say testosterone or HGH would they get good results for MMA? Or would SARMS be the better option here?

Are you a woman MMA fighter?

MMA fighters get good results by training and having that specific skill set. you can take all the steroids you want but if you don't practice and have those genetics and mindset to want to fight someone it will never translate

so my point is don't think that just hopping on gear is going to get you anywhere cause it won't

i would love to be a great basketball player, but it isn't going to happen for me

Top Bottom