Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my wife wants to take anavar

Coach Lee

Hi bros, my wife wants to take anavar for fat loss I heard this type of drugs create some type of dependence and I'm worried
she she becomes addicted to it, is there something I should worry about?

Hi bros, my wife wants to take anavar for fat loss I heard this type of drugs create some type of dependence and I'm worried
Anavar is not a diet pill... It's a steroid... If she uses in a cut it will help to maintain muscle mass.

If she wants to lose weight, diet is the solution and the primary resource.

No, steroids do not cause addiction like cocaine or heroin, but when people use it and have great results, they do not want to give up the results. So... they come on and off steroids for a long time or for their whole life and for us ladies, being on steroids for a long time... we will suffer with virilization.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

A coach?? Asking if steroids are addictive... oof

not at all dependent.

in fact not even mentally addicting, the dirty secret is most people use steroids and still look like shit. we all know the handful of guys and gals at our gym who have really nice bodies. guess what? they have superior genetics.

not at all dependent.

in fact not even mentally addicting, the dirty secret is most people use steroids and still look like shit. we all know the handful of guys and gals at our gym who have really nice bodies. guess what? they have superior genetics.
Yes... that's so true.

Because people don't know the basic about nutrition and training... and also lacks a lot of patience and consistency overt the years to get some results.

Nice bodies are not generics... nice bodies are hard work every single day for years and years... most people want the body without the work. For some the job is harder or lighter than for others... genetics here can play a little role... but everybody can achieve a nice body... maybe not the body they want*, but still... a nice body.

*It does not matter if you wanna be Frank Zane... you not going to be him because you are not him... obviously, right? You can use his body as guidance for aesthetic, but... you will achieve the body you can achieve... You can be the best of yourself.

Define your goal, create the strategy to achieve the goal and work, work and work some more.

That's why people rely too much on drugs... they think drugs will eliminate the hard work but it won't. That's also why people use a lot of streoids and still have shit bodies.

But at the end of the day... it's not genetics, it's priority... some people have their super fitness body as priority to their lives, so they work for it and they give up a lot of things in life to achieve their bodies... other can't and don't want to give up some things... so... understand that... you are going to gain what you worked for.

I don't understand why people do not understand that.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Anavar is not something she will get addicted to but it is also something that will NOT help with fat loss. It is a steroid. Steroids help with building muscle, not losing fat.

Top Bottom