Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about a dbol cycle

themuscle98

Plat Hero
Platinum
Currently 23yo 5'11" 190 Ran a winny only, followed by 3 prohormone cycles all with adequate time in between.

This time i had questions about my dbol cycle coming up this october.

It is as follows:
weeks 1-5 - dbol 25mg/ed (2 doses)
weeks 1-8 - Test prop 1mL/eod (100g/ML)
weeks 1-8 - Aromasin 7.5mg/ed while on dbol, changing to 15mg eod once dbol is ceased

PCT
weeks 1-4 nolva 40mg/ed (for first week) then 20mg/ed for next three
weeks 1-4 HC generate
weeks 1-6 aromasin 15mg/eod ( going to 7.5mg after nolva and hc is done, to prevent rebound)

The only questions I have, is that will the dbol sut me down mid cycle when I come off? Like should I up it to say 1.2mg of the prop eod to make up for it? And also the aromasin dose is in question. Should it be everyday regardless of being on the oral or not? and is it need =ed more when I stop dbol mid cycle?

Thanks guys, any comments would help.

P.S. I am aware it is a short ester test with the dbol

don't like it. you're not going to get much positive feedback with an oral only cycle around here for both your proposed next cycle and past cycles. you need a test base. you said prop at 1.2 mg/eod as a possibility. you do mean mL correct? and why 1.2? what's your prop dosed at...100mg/ml....200mg/ml? i don't get it. i'm getting that feeling that you went ahead and created a profile instead to ask ur dumbass question instead of doing a little research first. shitty first post.

#i'madickiknow #welcometoef

the next cycle isn't oral only , I'm using the prop as a base and as I mentioned in parentheses, the prop is dosed at 100mg/mL. and yes I meant 1.2mL

the next cycle isn't oral only , I'm using the prop as a base and as I mentioned in parentheses, the prop is dosed at 100mg/mL. and yes I meant 1.2mL

I'm sorry dude. Idk wtf I was reading. Everything looks fine. You will lose some water weight and a little strength when coming off the dbol naturally but the prop should carry u on nicely. Aromasin dosing looks fine, u can adjust accordingly if any sides arise. Only thing is the prop. Still don't see why u should complicate ur life any by aiming for a .75 or 1.2 shot. Make it a even 1ml eod and that's a wrap. #ocd

no problem at all, thanks for the input. That was the big question though, if id shut down from coming off of the dbol and should up the test a bit or the aromasin. But you answered it, so thanks! 1mL all the way through would be sufficient i guess.

no problem at all, thanks for the input. That was the big question though, if id shut down from coming off of the dbol and should up the test a bit or the aromasin. But you answered it, so thanks! 1mL all the way through would be sufficient i guess.

Yeah carry ur cycle with the prop for another 4-6 weeks and I think you'll be one happy camper. PCT accordingly and you'll recover just fine.

Top Bottom