Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

Hey Peeps...

On the tmill for some AM incline walking... Nothing too serious here. Just setting up a base. Trying to adhere to my own advice of doing as little as possible to get the fat off. It is so tempting to make my diet severe (it's clean, but nourishing) to put my cardio through the roof, but that stuff will only help with the last few lb, and I definitely need a more long term strategy.

The problem right now is I'd like about 16 weeks for show prep but that lands me at the end of November/early December and there is NOT a lot in the NPC then. I will schedule something about a month sooner as a backup... I think part of my problem last time was I peaked too early and didn't realize it, so then I was hanging on for about 6 weeks at 11% body fat waiting to take off the last couple percent right before my show. The problem was that maintaining that leanness required a lot of training and dieting that set me up for injury. I don't want to do that again, but here I feel I need a long prep again... My solution for now is to book multiple shows and go to the ones I'm ready for.

So... That being said, if anyone knows of an NPC show (even better if it's a national qualifier) around that time, let a sister know pronto ;)

Curious to know how people are doing?! FC, D, slat? Where are our good mods Radar, Zed and OWL (and Mitch)? C'mon broettes and bros... I need the team to reassemble. I'm sorry I was gone for so long!!!

Had a good food day yesterday. Went out for sushi w one of my besties for dinner. Delicious.

Have had a morning from Hades, though... and it all started w running shoes. I was so psyched to run this morning because I bought new kicks yesterday. I gave all my old stuff to Goodwill this weekend and my big reward was new sneaks.

This morning I got all geared up and went to put my shoes on, only to realize one of them was the wrong size. Wtf?! No run for me this morning. So pissed. I was really excited for that. :( anyway, I don't get home until 10 pm tonight so it looks like today is a day off (I'm hoping I can sneak a walk in at lunch and a lift in during my dinner break). Grrmmmph

Oh, and I was late to work. Wah wah wah. Sometimes shit just doesn't go your way. Improvise, adapt, overcome. I'm gonna go do some stairs.

Dang Cb. Sorry to hear about your morning girl. I am here and watching. I undertsand completely about trying to hang on too long. It sets you up for failure. Wishing you the best girl! I am glad you are back. Your knowledge is invaluable.

Thanks, bro

It's been a tough couple weeks and it's only getting tougher. Just trying to refocus and commit to taking care of myself.

Rest, train, eat, work, eat, work, eat, train, eat, rest... Repeat. Life works out in the meantime.

Up at 415 am for chest and bis... On feet all day at work. Exhausted. No cardio tonight. Besides, gotta do more moving :(

xo

Top Bottom