Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Winstrol

bblazer

Banned
Is there any sense in taking BOTH anavar and winstrol at the same time during a cycle?

I am set to take 75mg/day of var for 8 weeks, but have thought about adding 30 mg/day oral winstrol as well.

This is of course on top of a 500 mg/week test base for 14 weeks.

Would it make more sense to take the winstrol during the first 6 weeks then wait a week and switch to the var?

I like to take var for one week after my last test injection to ease myself into PCT.

As I have said before, my goals are strength and weight gains. I know that both var and winny are not noted for their weight gaining benefits, but both have given me nearly no side effects. I also do not want to be shooting every day (for a lot of reasons) so that is why I am opting for the oral winstrol.

And by all means, if you think I am off my fucking rocker, please feel free to let me know - I have thick skin.

Thanks,
B-

No sense in taking both together in my opinion. I think that would probably be hell on your joints. Not so good on your lipids and not great for the liver.

I don't see a reason for taking both at the same time either. Keep the test/var. If you wanted to add another compound, I would go with a masteron, tren or eq. I think 75mg of orals is plenty.

Sometimes we over complicate things. Adding 30mg winstrol to your stack wont make or break your look. On the other hand, adding another 50g of protein or 30 minutes of cardio per day would make a much more significate difference.

ive ran test prop @ 150mg eod, anavar @ 80mg ed and winstrol @ 50mg ed. blood pressure was slightly higher, but nothing too bad. i ran this for 12 weeks. very minor joint discomfort.

ive ran test prop @ 150mg eod, anavar @ 80mg ed and winstrol @ 50mg ed. blood pressure was slightly higher, but nothing too bad. i ran this for 12 weeks. very minor joint discomfort.

:evil::evil::evil:

I got 500 tabs of 10mg Winny and 500 tabs of 10mg Var at my disposal...

I promised myself I'd be a good boy, but fuck man, that just sounds so good.

Maybe 60mg Var for 6 weeks and 50mg winny for the last 4 of 6 will do me good :p

:evil::evil::evil:

I got 500 tabs of 10mg Winny and 500 tabs of 10mg Var at my disposal...

I promised myself I'd be a good boy, but fuck man, that just sounds so good.

Maybe 60mg Var for 6 weeks and 50mg winny for the last 4 of 6 will do me good :p

Exactly the same thinking that got me to post originally.

You might want to consider flipping the winny and var around, and running the var a week or so longer than your last injection to sort of soft land you into your PCT.

B-

Exactly the same thinking that got me to post originally.

You might want to consider flipping the winny and var around, and running the var a week or so longer than your last injection to sort of soft land you into your PCT.

B-
That's what I did last time, but I was thinking to maybe do that with winny because of the anti-estrogen effects winny can have (or at least, that's what I've heard anyway). I do like running Var 2 weeks past the last injection though. Fuck it, I might just run them all for 4 weeks and 2 weeks after last inject lol.

var and winstrol will wreck absolute havoc on your cholesterol

you can play ignorant or get your blood work done the day after you swallow your last tab and see for yourself

run only one of them and give at least a month before you take the other

Top Bottom