Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carnivore Diet

powerup79

Good Broly
Platinum
Anyone ever try the carnivore diet? I'm always up for just trying new shit to see how I feel since I'm satisfied with my physique and don't always feel a need to make constant progress.

As im in a fat loss phase to try to get from about 9-10% to a legit 7% over the next 6 weeks or so. Next week for at least 1 week my plan is to eat only meat and eggs. Wonder what will happen. I'm gonna alter my training and I'm just gonna do full body everyday. 1 or 2 sets, light weight high reps just to get a pump in each muscle. Then a good amount of LISS cardio which I always do anyway around 20k-25k steps per day. (Yes I'm a 7 day trainer, roughly 125 working sets a week normally running regular splits)

Anyway, curious how I'll respond. In the past I melt fat fairly good stripping out the carbs. Be interesting at least.

Anyone ever go carnivore before?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

the carnivore diet as presented today by online gurus will lead to significant health problems

the only way to get away with it would be to consume bone broth, fat and organs from the animal, and you would need to eat some green veggies with it.

the morons you see online who do it and eat steak and beef, chicken breast, etc. are fucking a lot of people up. the body cannot survive on a diet like that due to lack of fiber and water. the first thing that would happen is you would get constipated and after a few weeks will do a significant amount of damage to your gut health

Anyone ever try the carnivore diet? I'm always up for just trying new shit to see how I feel since I'm satisfied with my physique and don't always feel a need to make constant progress.

As im in a fat loss phase to try to get from about 9-10% to a legit 7% over the next 6 weeks or so. Next week for at least 1 week my plan is to eat only meat and eggs. Wonder what will happen. I'm gonna alter my training and I'm just gonna do full body everyday. 1 or 2 sets, light weight high reps just to get a pump in each muscle. Then a good amount of LISS cardio which I always do anyway around 20k-25k steps per day. (Yes I'm a 7 day trainer, roughly 125 working sets a week normally running regular splits)

Anyway, curious how I'll respond. In the past I melt fat fairly good stripping out the carbs. Be interesting at least.

Anyone ever go carnivore before?

i did carnivore for like 4 weeks got real lean but it was hard to be honest
i had a hard time just eating meat all the time lol
had some stomach issues
but i did add psyllium husk daily

i did carnivore for like 4 weeks got real lean but it was hard to be honest
i had a hard time just eating meat all the time lol
had some stomach issues
but i did add psyllium husk daily
That's what I remember, been years but very good at leaning you out if you do it for a little bit, not long-term as like Steve stated has health issues

Last edited:
sounds like a good way to develop rectum issues
Iv done it once before and your right. You shit like once every other day and it's the same 12 inch long extra wide turd that's hard to pass that's like a rock. But I also did lean out... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I like carnivore at least 1 time per year
eat 1 month of meat only

Top Bottom