Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridging between cycles

stanners

Hi everyone

I have just started my first cycle and would like some advice on bridging between cycles

my problem is the time between my 2 planned cycles there is only 8 weeks this is due to the sport am into. So I have time for PCT but will be back on it when its finished.

My cycle
Week 1 to 10 250mg test c
Week 2 to 9 20mg whinn Wd
Week 3 to 11 250iu HCG twice weekly
Week 4 to 12 12.5mg aromasin EOD
Week 12 to 16 PCT 50mg clomid Ed & 20mg novla

Is there a possibility I could carry on the test but a a lower dose? Or just do the PCT

All advice greatly received.

That's not really cycling, time on = time off is the usual/standard protocol, if not more time off...

Staying on is a lifetime commitment and something I wouldn't recommend unless it's a last resort.

Can you post your stats?

Hi ez e

I am not planning on staying on full time my plan will be to stay off from the end of my 2nd cycle and untill March time next year.

stats

Male 36 years old
88 kg

I am not wanting to bulk just get lean gain more power and speed due to the sport am into

That's still not 2 cycles tho

That's still not 2 cycles tho

I see it would be just the on cycle. So just after some advice would i benefit from doing a PCT then start my 2nd cycle.

been honest now I have let myself runaway with it all an messed the timing. Thinking about it i should of done the one cycle for 12 weeks but timed it for the end of my season.

Advice will be greatly recieved

So the cycle you have outlined is your 1st. You plan to do pct then pretty much start a 2nd cycle. You won't allow sufficient time for recovery so by the time you come off your 2nd cycle you will be fucked. Now if you just run one big cycle then come off you will be fucked doing it that way too. You need to allow sufficient time for recovery and not stay on too long especially for a 1st cycle. Are you competing in your sport now? What is your sport? Maybe you would be best just coming off then running your 1st cycle at the time you had planned for your 2nd cycle. How long have you been on? You should have asked these questions before starting.

So the cycle you have outlined is your 1st. You plan to do pct then pretty much start a 2nd cycle. You won't allow sufficient time for recovery so by the time you come off your 2nd cycle you will be fucked. Now if you just run one big cycle then come off you will be fucked doing it that way too. You need to allow sufficient time for recovery and not stay on too long especially for a 1st cycle. Are you competing in your sport now? What is your sport? Maybe you would be best just coming off then running your 1st cycle at the time you had planned for your 2nd cycle. How long have you been on? You should have asked these questions before starting.

Do you think maybe he could run his fist cycle then run sarms after his cycle during pct to keep his performance up for his sport but still allow his hpta to recover?

What sport are you doing?

Last edited:
Say
Test 1-12
Osta 13-18
Clomid 14-18 50 50 25 25
Nolva 14-18 40 40 20 20

Maybe some peptides, gw, s4 may be useful to depending on your sport

Hi there thanks for the reply.

Everything that you guys say is much appreciated.
I am only on my second week not started the winni yet. If I do stop Now do I need to do the PCT.

After all the information this is probably my way forward.

Top Bottom