Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno symptoms...adex vs nolva

themanc84

Im preparing for my 4th cycle...in the past I always kept nolva on hand just in case I started getting itchy nipples....It seems like a lot of the guys on this board dont like nolva too much....I have an unopened bottle of adex laying around...if symptoms of gyno arise, would adex fight that or should I stick with nolva for those purposes?

Adex will prevent estrogen from building up enuf to cause gyno...but once gyno is flaring, nolva will selectively attack it at the breast. When mine flares, I use both, depending on severity

^^ adex is taken throughout a test cycle to prevent high estro and therefore gyno,, nolva is taken when you actually have gyno issues.. if i had gyno issues i would take adex throughout cycle but always have nolva on hand for pct as well as itchy nips...

Would your nipples itch without you even touching them? Or are they just sensitive to the touch?
I'm on my second third week of Cyp, just wondering when I should start Adex. Probably going to start this week running a low mantainance dose.

In all reality if you started to get gyno well on cycle and still had a lot left to the cycle then a combo of both would be the smart choice. Nolva will not lower estrogen. In fact it will raise it.

Would your nipples itch without you even touching them? Or are they just sensitive to the touch?
I'm on my second third week of Cyp, just wondering when I should start Adex. Probably going to start this week running a low mantainance dose.

youll just feel them itching without touching them...i always thought the same thing before i did a cycle...how would i know? youll know when it happens...what i always did was take a little bit of nolva...maybe 20-30mg for a couple of days and i would be fine

In all reality if you started to get gyno well on cycle and still had a lot left to the cycle then a combo of both would be the smart choice. Nolva will not lower estrogen. In fact it will raise it.

do you think .5mg of adex 3 times a week during cycle would create a good balance of combating estrogen side effects while also not lowering estrogen too dramatically?

Yes .5 EOD is a perfectly fine protocol for a standard-dose cycle

How bout .25 eod or just take the .5? I don't think I could even break the pill into 1/4 anyway. The Adex I got from the site sponsor Rx are tiny the blue pills. It would be impossible anyway to do 1/4. Just going to go with .25eod. Now I'm just rambling, shit.

Top Bottom