Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Done done done

Seriously though Rachel, aren't you relieved? At least ya'll weren't married and there was only a kitty thrown around not a kid. :worried:

Glad you're safe and what a load off!
Yeah, e-harassing is fun and all, but there's a time when we really care for the other person.

Even if it is a chat bot or a HS nerd pretending to be a hot girl with issues.

:D

So you gonna be like most chicks - and go back to him after he starts crying, and take about 1 year to finally break up with him only after you have found mr next?

oh watch your pms. 10,000 horny computer chair romeos are now gonna hit on you!

r

I did break it off with him a couple months ago... went back. I wanted to spend some time at my apartment without him, and he freaked. I needed my stuff for the gym in the morning, [and my cat], he got upset, wouldn't let me in, pushed me outside, threw my shoes at me and let the cat outside. I called the cops, I needed my stuff to teach my class at the gym tomorrow. He's crazy. Now I'm home, and I feel good about making this decision. I really wanted to come home and be by myself because he drives me bonkers. I hate him.

you should get some friends over and go out for a girl's night out. Sounds like you need a break sweatie....so take one for however long it may take to get your self on firm ground agian. you need some me time to get yourself situated again, so enjoy single life for a bit.:)

Just so everybody knows. Tim and I are over. He's crazy and I was crazy and stupid for wasting my time with him. Cops involved and everything. Who had the picture of him getting stabbed in the head?

Time for me to grow up. I'm such an idiot.

You are in a class of your own. Well maybe not lol I got a class for you.

I did break it off with him a couple months ago... went back. I wanted to spend some time at my apartment without him, and he freaked. I needed my stuff for the gym in the morning, [and my cat], he got upset, wouldn't let me in, pushed me outside, threw my shoes at me and let the cat outside. I called the cops, I needed my stuff to teach my class at the gym tomorrow. He's crazy. Now I'm home, and I feel good about making this decision. I really wanted to come home and be by myself because he drives me bonkers. I hate him.

I think I saw that episode of Jerry Springer!

im very available

you should get some friends over and go out for a girl's night out. Sounds like you need a break sweatie....so take one for however long it may take to get your self on firm ground agian. you need some me time to get yourself situated again, so enjoy single life for a bit.:)
again

Top Bottom