Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IF cutting cycle

steventimms

[FONT=&quot]Planning on cutting mid march and was wondering about intermittent fasting some say it's a waste while on steroids. Anyone that has advice or did it by experience give feedback.[/FONT]

I've personally had good luck with IF both on and off cycle. I don't see how it would be a waste on steroids. I would guess the people saying that are perma-bulkers.

Not sure what your cycle will consist of, I can only speak on test/deca. currently fasting 4 days a week then very low calories and high protein other 3 days. So far, Obvious fat loss and gaining lean muscle, but weight is rising slowly. Five in four weeks

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Not sure what your cycle will consist of, I can only speak on test/deca. currently fasting 4 days a week then very low calories and high protein other 3 days. So far, Obvious fat loss and gaining lean muscle, but weight is rising slowly. Five in four weeks

im thinking about a test only cycle. How do you feel fasting though? How’s the energy overall?

im thinking about a test only cycle. How do you feel fasting though? How’s the energy overall?
With intermittent fasting my energy levels are fine, and worst slightly diminished. A bad night's sleep has a far far more negative impact. As for full on fasting, that is a different story. I haven't done it in 20 years, but it definitely dropped my energy levels.

Personally I don’t think you will cut much from test only and fasting. You should add cutting agent if you have the experience and that should help with energy levels. I know it’s not ideal but I like to add an energy pill/hydroxycut midday and that bursts me through any midday slumps. Because you really aren’t fueling the body correctly. On a full fast it’s seeing and again that give you energy but it’s def a challenge to get through the day.

Top Bottom