Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to take protein shakes

Bva23

how long after my workout do I need to take protein shake so I don't lose my gains?

I was watching a video online and the guy was saying that you should do it right away after your workout or you'll lose your muscle that you work so hard for. He recommended his product so I bought a couple tubs of it. It tastes really good

that is a bunch of nonsense, he is just trying to sell your protein powder

i hate protein powder for several reasons

1. it isn't natural
2. most contain chemicals
3. they are processed
4. their protein labelling is usually a lie.

the best way to gain after a workout is eating a balanced meal and getting a good nights rest PERIOD

how long after my workout do I need to take protein shake so I don't lose my gains?

I was watching a video online and the guy was saying that you should do it right away after your workout or you'll lose your muscle that you work so hard for. He recommended his product so I bought a couple tubs of it. It tastes really good

you should take a protein shake around 15min after you train, you need protein to recover your muscles for sure

15min after and 1 hour after you need high protein

the vets and mods have your back here, listen to the professionals

He's an idiot

Top Bottom