Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and tren ratio

sisir012

I already used test e 500 mg with tren e 400 mg but now if i drop this dose just like test e 250 mg with tren acc 300 mg , or test e 350 mg with tren e 400 mg is it ok ? Without test should anybody run tren ?

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

if you posted this 10 years ago you would get flamed because people will tell you that you must run a 1 to 1 ratio and all this bs.

you can run tren solo.. it actually has less sides that way.. adding test to tren will increase estrogen sides and androgenic sides too

try it next time. perfectly okay.

if you posted this 10 years ago you would get flamed because people will tell you that you must run a 1 to 1 ratio and all this bs.

you can run tren solo.. it actually has less sides that way.. adding test to tren will increase estrogen sides and androgenic sides too

Should I add proviron with it ? If I run tren solo is not it cause zero sex drive or terrible feelings?

Wow, didnt know that. Always thought tren alone was a no no

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Should I add proviron with it ? If I run tren solo is not it cause zero sex drive or terrible feelings?

no you run proviron with NPP or deca because those metabolize into DHN

tren you don't need to add a DHT derivative

correct. you can run any steroid solo. but tren is both androgenic and anabolic so it is already like stacking 2 potent steroids together on its own
Caber should I stack with It? Solo tren for cutting and the result would be amazing I hope

you determine how you use caber by bloodwork.. i have seen many people crush prolactin levels over doing it with caber... a little bit goes a long way but i would always at least have it on hand... .25 mg twice a week is generally plenty

you determine how you use caber by bloodwork.. i have seen many people crush prolactin levels over doing it with caber... a little bit goes a long way but i would always at least have it on hand... .25 mg twice a week is generally plenty
Thank you dylan

Top Bottom