Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alcohol sugar

Wouldn’t say that at all your getting a massive insulin spike and blood sugar spike from honey. A lot of things that do that actually come from the earth like fruit. These things are not meant to be consumed regularly. Think how hard your pancreas is working all day. Sugar alcohols aren’t bad at all some are worse than others of course and gives an insulin response but a lot don’t just do the research

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this myth that fruit is bad for you needs to die. fruit is full of water and fiber. it barely has any sugar. a melon for example is 95% water, 4% fiber and 1% sugar

everything you eat gets converted to sugar by the body processing it.

diabetics did not get insulin resistant from eating fruit, they got that way from eating too often, and eating processed and unnatural foods... look up the insulin index vs. the glycemic index. watermelon has a GI of 70 same as a bagel.. but only a 4 II.. hmmm.. yet doctors tell diabetics to avoid fruit but its okay to eat bread, cereal (cheerios), etc.

fruit and raw honey won't make you fat at all. we evolved from the jungles of Africa consuming tons of fruits. it is the easiest thing for our body to process

do me a favor and read dr. Jason Fungs books on this subject. he is 100% right. i actually went from a glucose level of 127 to now 69 by simply changing to a natural diet which includes A LOT of fruit

Some do, some don’t

I'll cite a reference:

The commonly used sugar alcohols include sorbitol, mannitol, xylitol, maltitol, maltitol syrup, lactitol, erythritol, isomalt and hydrogenated starch hydrolysates. Their calorie content ranges from zero to three calories per gram compared to four calories per gram for sucrose or other sugars

From foodinsight.org

this myth that fruit is bad for you needs to die. fruit is full of water and fiber. it barely has any sugar. a melon for example is 95% water, 4% fiber and 1% sugar

everything you eat gets converted to sugar by the body processing it.

diabetics did not get insulin resistant from eating fruit, they got that way from eating too often, and eating processed and unnatural foods... look up the insulin index vs. the glycemic index. watermelon has a GI of 70 same as a bagel.. but only a 4 II.. hmmm.. yet doctors tell diabetics to avoid fruit but its okay to eat bread, cereal (cheerios), etc.

fruit and raw honey won't make you fat at all. we evolved from the jungles of Africa consuming tons of fruits. it is the easiest thing for our body to process

do me a favor and read dr. Jason Fungs books on this subject. he is 100% right. i actually went from a glucose level of 127 to now 69 by simply changing to a natural diet which includes A LOT of fruit

Over eat that and you will experience that your referencing poor countries where they don’t have access like we do... and what do you mean look at all tropical fruits and bananas all sugar

Bottom line is sugar is sugar it doesn’t matter where it comes from you get the same response from all.... a diabetic will experience as high as a blood sugar response from a banana to a piece of white bread

Bottom line is sugar is sugar it doesn’t matter where it comes from you get the same response from all.... a diabetic will experience as high as a blood sugar response from a banana to a piece of white bread

if you think a diabetic still doesn't need to take their meds from eating a steak dinner then you are wrong. everything put in your body illicits an insulin response, so arguing that point is just reinforcing my point without you even realizing it. once you get to that point where you need diabetes meds you are fucked, the ONLY way to reverse it is to become more insulin sensitive which would involve reducing meal intake and long periods with no food.. something few type 2 diabetics are not disciplined enough to do ... type 1 diabetics are a whole different animal for another thread.. i never said a diabetic should eat fruit 24/7 and that would cure their diabetes because it won't.

and bananas are a poor way to prove your point.. if you read my prior posts bananas are one of the fruits i don't recommend due to their lower water content... along with apples which are highly modified. most apples in the store were developed in a university, not by nature.

doctors tell diabetics it is okay to have white bread and not fruit. which is the complete opposite of what they should tell them.. and notice that diabetes keeps rising. you won't get fat or become a diabetic from eating fruit! that is complete buffoonery but unfortunately modern medicine is clueless on nutrition so doctors will keep telling people that fruit is bad

organic berries, melons, and citrus are 100% healthy to consume.

and no sugar is NOT sugar. had an idiot doctor tell me the same thing before. learn the difference between glycemic index and glycemic load. the body knows the difference between a melon and an oreo ice cream cake with HFCS. you are falling for the corporate marketing scam. again every single thing your body consumes gets converted to sugar, doesn't matter if it is a steak or it is a peach. the difference is i promise you the body will have a harder time processing a steak than it would a peach. you want to prove me wrong? go eat a steak and try sprinting 2 miles and see how that works out for you. fruit is the absolutely best thing to have before cardio cause it is so easy for the body to process. i recommend melon 2 hours before hard cardio for that reason.

if you think a diabetic still doesn't need to take their meds from eating a steak dinner then you are wrong. everything put in your body illicits an insulin response, so arguing that point is just reinforcing my point without you even realizing it. once you get to that point where you need diabetes meds you are fucked, the ONLY way to reverse it is to become more insulin sensitive which would involve reducing meal intake and long periods with no food.. something few type 2 diabetics are not disciplined enough to do ... type 1 diabetics are a whole different animal for another thread.. i never said a diabetic should eat fruit 24/7 and that would cure their diabetes because it won't.

and bananas are a poor way to prove your point.. if you read my prior posts bananas are one of the fruits i don't recommend due to their lower water content... along with apples which are highly modified. most apples in the store were developed in a university, not by nature.

doctors tell diabetics it is okay to have white bread and not fruit. which is the complete opposite of what they should tell them.. and notice that diabetes keeps rising. you won't get fat or become a diabetic from eating fruit! that is complete buffoonery but unfortunately modern medicine is clueless on nutrition so doctors will keep telling people that fruit is bad

organic berries, melons, and citrus are 100% healthy to consume.

and no sugar is NOT sugar. had an idiot doctor tell me the same thing before. learn the difference between glycemic index and glycemic load. the body knows the difference between a melon and an oreo ice cream cake with HFCS. you are falling for the corporate marketing scam. again every single thing your body consumes gets converted to sugar, doesn't matter if it is a steak or it is a peach. the difference is i promise you the body will have a harder time processing a steak than it would a peach. you want to prove me wrong? go eat a steak and try sprinting 2 miles and see how that works out for you. fruit is the absolutely best thing to have before cardio cause it is so easy for the body to process. i recommend melon 2 hours before hard cardio for that reason.

Dude you have no idea what your talking about, I am a type 1 myself. Sugar is sugar no matter what, your pancreas makes insulin to counter act that fruit so you can’t accurately test your own blood sugar and come to that conclusion because your body makes insulin you wouldn’t know! And yes I give insulin for everything even following my ketogenic lifestyle but it’s a lot less than eating carbs, so don’t tell me I’m falling for anything when I’ve tested everything myself anything sends me skyrocketing no matter what kind of carb on the glycemic index! Sounds like your falling for what the FDA tells you
And I’m not referring to type 2s they’re just lazy and undisciplined, type 2 isn’t even diabetes

Dude you have no idea what your talking about, I am a type 1 myself. Sugar is sugar no matter what, your pancreas makes insulin to counter act that fruit so you can’t accurately test your own blood sugar and come to that conclusion because your body makes insulin you wouldn’t know! And yes I give insulin for everything even following my ketogenic lifestyle but it’s a lot less than eating carbs, so don’t tell me I’m falling for anything when I’ve tested everything myself anything sends me skyrocketing no matter what kind of carb on the glycemic index! Sounds like your falling for what the FDA tells you
And I’m not referring to type 2s they’re just lazy and undisciplined, type 2 isn’t even diabetes

I am in no way an expert on diabetes, it actually is one of the most confusing and misleading things in existance.

having said that i'm not sure where we are disagreeing. you aren't even reading my posts. you are just arguing. what i am saying clearly is #1 fruit isn't bad for you and #2 fruit does not cause obesity and diabetes. i don't care what the genius diet coaches say, there is no evidence i am wrong. america isn't fat from eating fruit ! we have been eating fruit for thousands of years and suddenly in the 70's and 80's diabetes has skyrocketed, so it is fruit's fault? NO it is all the sugar and processed foods fault.. that is my point. I'm sure you agree with that. heart disease was RARE prior to the 50's in the USA, and then it started rising rapidly. that is in tandem with the rise of sugar in our diets and frequent eating habits

also i don't agree that you can label type 2 diabetics as undisiplined and lazy. when their doctors are telling them bad information and food companies sneak in garbage in everything i don't see why we should blame the victim. that is another topic for another day but it is 100% true. we've seen plenty of evidence that the poor eating habits of expectant mothers are translating into babies being born with poor insulin sensitivity. so are we supposed to point fingers at the baby being born and attack them for being lazy? or how about all the fat parents walking around in the grocery store with their fat kids with junk food in their carts? I don't buy that blame the victim thing. i wish you would read Dr. Jason Fung's books because it will open your eyes on this topic, also check out loren lockman on youtube. he tackles the fruit thing a lot.

if you don't consume fruit you are missing out on a lot of electrolytes, hydration, minerals, and vitamins. and it is fantastic before or after a workout

i feel for you that you are type 1 diabetic btw, that is a horrible situation. we actually had a lady on our podcast with that same issue, however she was extremely biased with her opinions because she has lived with it her whole life.. a normal person should not follow a type 1 diabetics diet at all. i hate to say it cause it sounds insensitive but is actually counter productive to athletic performance.

Last edited:
I am in no way an expert on diabetes, it actually is one of the most confusing and misleading things in existance.

having said that i'm not sure where we are disagreeing. you aren't even reading my posts. you are just arguing. what i am saying clearly is #1 fruit isn't bad for you and #2 fruit does not cause obesity and diabetes. i don't care what the genius diet coaches say, there is no evidence i am wrong. america isn't fat from eating fruit ! we have been eating fruit for thousands of years and suddenly in the 70's and 80's diabetes has skyrocketed, so it is fruit's fault? NO it is all the sugar and processed foods fault.. that is my point. I'm sure you agree with that. heart disease was RARE prior to the 50's in the USA, and then it started rising rapidly. that is in tandem with the rise of sugar in our diets and frequent eating habits

also i don't agree that you can label type 2 diabetics as undisiplined and lazy. when their doctors are telling them bad information and food companies sneak in garbage in everything i don't see why we should blame the victim. that is another topic for another day but it is 100% true. we've seen plenty of evidence that the poor eating habits of expectant mothers are translating into babies being born with poor insulin sensitivity. so are we supposed to point fingers at the baby being born and attack them for being lazy? or how about all the fat parents walking around in the grocery store with their fat kids with junk food in their carts? I don't buy that blame the victim thing. i wish you would read Dr. Jason Fung's books because it will open your eyes on this topic, also check out loren lockman on youtube. he tackles the fruit thing a lot.

if you don't consume fruit you are missing out on a lot of electrolytes, hydration, minerals, and vitamins. and it is fantastic before or after a workout

i feel for you that you are type 1 diabetic btw, that is a horrible situation. we actually had a lady on our podcast with that same issue, however she was extremely biased with her opinions because she has lived with it her whole life.. a normal person should not follow a type 1 diabetics diet at all. i hate to say it cause it sounds insensitive but is actually counter productive to athletic performance.

It is very much but I still want to prove wrong.. but yes I agree with you that fruit did not cause obesity or type 2 but the abundant access we have today being able to eat fruit when it’s out of season contributes. But why can’t type 2s be more proactive like we all here and do some self research? I do watch dr fung and dr Berg on YouTube btw. The things you pointed on you miss from not consuming fruit can all be gathered through Greens and meats/fish. I do agree with your points to type 2 I didn’t mean to come off argumentative

It is very much but I still want to prove wrong.. but yes I agree with you that fruit did not cause obesity or type 2 but the abundant access we have today being able to eat fruit when it’s out of season contributes. But why can’t type 2s be more proactive like we all here and do some self research? I do watch dr fung and dr Berg on YouTube btw. The things you pointed on you miss from not consuming fruit can all be gathered through Greens and meats/fish. I do agree with your points to type 2 I didn’t mean to come off argumentative

I don't mind throwing around these types of topics because they are never talked about on these meathead forums.

someone out there who is googling around will find it and these topics can help them

Top Bottom