Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best injectable mass building steroid?

panerai is rite!

I recalled ItalianSweetness taking Tren 750mg EOD and he got gyno. Most likely, its progesterone induced since Tren is chemically similar to deca.

Test Ethenate....for sure. You will gain large amounts of mass muscle. The secret isn't what you gain but keep. So, a better question might be...what is the best mass building/muscle keeping inject? :fro:

I havnt finished my cycle yet, so cant say from personal experience (yet) but many report keeping a large majority of thier strength and size from fina(ie tren).

P.S. I asked around a bit regarding loss of labido on tren and the mahority noticed no such thing, actually the opposite. So far my sex drive is up on fina/winny.

Zyglamail said:
I havnt finished my cycle yet, so cant say from personal experience (yet) but many report keeping a large majority of thier strength and size from fina(ie tren).

P.S. I asked around a bit regarding loss of labido on tren and the mahority noticed no such thing, actually the opposite. So far my sex drive is up on fina/winny.

My sex drive is pretty much gone on the WInny/Fina cycle. I just do not have a desire to fuck anymore. Something must be wrong with me. Hehe

NinjaX said:
bro RIROO keeps saying he has real parabolan, can someone shed some light on this

Yes, I think I can shed some light on this. You have two options to choose from:

1) RIROO is talking out of his ass, or

2) RIROO is an ass.

Either way the value of his information, no matter how timely (2 weeks ago he posted an all points bulletin about how Pharmagroup is not to be trusted) is worthless.

I Am currently running 2mil of sust with 2mil of deca a week and have seen a change in my physique and strength yet i went from 14st 11 pound to my current weight of 13st 10.I am thinking of switching to Test and tren to see if this helps with my weight gain problem,what do you guy's think??

Shots every day,, how in the hell do people find enough injection sites to give themself a shot every day? Don't you build up scar tissue if you inject into the same site too much?

You have two glutes, two quads, two delts, two pecs, two triceps, two traps, and two biceps. And those are just popular sites. There are a few other that you can do that just aren't as popular. You have plenty of sites to prevent build up of scar tissue.

Top Bottom