Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommend some good weekend getaway places in Illinois, Wisconsin, or Michigan please

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
Assholes.

Gonna take the wife out of town again. We did Lake Geneva last time. Got a hotel on the water and rented our own boat. It was good stuff.

Gimme some ideas lest I burn you all.

Re: Recommend some good weekend getaway places in Illinois, Wisconsin, or Michigan pl

Find yourself a mansion.......up in Wiscansin......

Re: Recommend some good weekend getaway places in Illinois, Wisconsin, or Michigan pl

Indiana would work too, I guess.

oh i was going to say Lake Geneva. sorry.

Find yourself a mansion.......up in Wiscansin......

That doesnt help.

I wish it did. But it doesnt.

why not get a hotel downtown (The Drake is nice as hell) and spend the weekend on Michigan Ave?

why not get a hotel downtown (The Drake is nice as hell) and spend the weekend on Michigan Ave?

We live a mile from there and my office is in the Hancock Tower.

But we had Xmas dinner at the Drake and it was nice.

My wife got food poisoning through.

Lakeshore in Michigan is nice in the SUMMER. No reason to come to this sloppy mess this time of year.

We live a mile from there and my office is in the Hancock Tower.

But we had Xmas dinner at the Drake and it was nice.

My wife got food poisoning through.

well i dunno then.

Lakeshore in Michigan is nice in the SUMMER. No reason to come to this sloppy mess this time of year.

Yeah I should have mentioned this would be in May.

Top Bottom