Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust 250

goonman1

i'm just curious. is once a week injection of sust 250 (1ml) ok? i know for the best gains it should be shot EOD. but will you gain something out of just one shot? say like a 12-week cycle (12 amps)? for a guy like me 5'7, 165lbs. Thanx

I don't know what you've read but sustanon shouldn't be injected eod.
1-2 times a week will do.

sustanon was designed for TRT. they use it in the UK while the rest of europe likes to use omnadren which is the exact same thing

they inject it once a week AT MOST.. .. really since it is 250mgs per 1ML it is designed to be injected once every 10-14 days

the people who say to inject it EOD are just parroting bad information. it isn't difficult to research the esters that are in sustanon and conclude that it is made up of extremely long esters and only a fraction is propionate

steve has you covered... it definitely should not be eod.. its makeup consists of more longer than shorter esters and the long esters are very long...

i'm just curious. is once a week injection of sust 250 (1ml) ok? i know for the best gains it should be shot EOD. but will you gain something out of just one shot? say like a 12-week cycle (12 amps)? for a guy like me 5'7, 165lbs. Thanx

The answer is ALWAYS the half life.

Top Bottom