Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happened to black music?

gorillahung

We've gone from Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, and Smokey Robinson in the 60's to Nae-Nae and Snoop Dogg/Lion or whatever he calls himself today.

The black musicians (and now white ones) went from having talent to being utter garbage. Even Michael Jackson with all his problems was a brilliant performer. Did the gangster rap genre destroy the good musicians?

With technology as it is, anyone can be made to sound like a "singer" these days. You don't have to be able to sing to make it big. Although, live performances can be a bit of an issue lol

There's still lots of good music out there..I took my girls to see Ani DiFranco a couple weeks ago. She was completely awesome. But, the girl that opened for her was Chastity Brown and she was amazing..as soon as her set was over, I walked out to her table (the concert was in a small theater in State College) and bought her CD..it's outstanding.

We've gone from Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, and Smokey Robinson in the 60's to Nae-Nae and Snoop Dogg/Lion or whatever he calls himself today.
Do you ever get tired of being you? Do you accomplish anything during the day? You never come here with anything remotely interesting to say. Maybe you should follow through with your urge to suck a cock, then resurrect that thread to provide us with some entertainment.

Do you ever get tired of being you? Do you accomplish anything during the day? You never come here with anything remotely interesting to say. Maybe you should follow through with your urge to suck a cock, then resurrect that thread to provide us with some entertainment.

I'll bet I'm twice your age and can still lift more than your scrawny or fat ass.

Top Bottom