Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol vs LGD-4033

virgodennings

Hey guys. Planning my 3rd cycle that I want to run in October. I wana run test e at 500mg a week and deca 250mg a week for 14 weeks. I don't like short esters so I wanted to try a kick start for this one. So I initially was gona try dbol but then I started doing research on lgd-4033 and read that it works great as a kick start. But since it doesn't tear up your liver than I would b able to run it the whole cycle. So what do u think would be more beneficial for gains... Dbol as a 4 week kick start or lgd-4033 ran the whole length of the cycle?

if you want to gain a lot of water then pick dbol.. some guys consider that 'gains'

LGD will not give you water weight, it will only build lean mass.

so if you don't understand the difference then go with dbol if you just want 'gains'

clearly dbol will be much more drastic in terms of size however you have to think about keepability as well as side effects... lgd would carry far less side effects with no worries of estrogen conversion as well as being able to run it longer with more keepability on what you get from it...

i would go with lgd and if you want more size, then stack another sarm with it... either rad140 or mk2866... you can get the best sarms quality at esarms.com

Dbol will give you a bigger jump in strength right away, but comes with lots of sides. You will be able lgd your whole cycle and relatively no sides and a nice overall boost in gains.

Hey guys. Planning my 3rd cycle that I want to run in October. I wana run test e at 500mg a week and deca 250mg a week for 14 weeks. I don't like short esters so I wanted to try a kick start for this one. So I initially was gona try dbol but then I started doing research on lgd-4033 and read that it works great as a kick start. But since it doesn't tear up your liver than I would b able to run it the whole cycle. So what do u think would be more beneficial for gains... Dbol as a 4 week kick start or lgd-4033 ran the whole length of the cycle?

Again - kick starts are a waste of time

Just run test and deca and that's it, all this bs about kickstart is really annoying...

Top Bottom