Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno coming on strong, adex?

nouglass

I've been using 50mg of test prop every other day and on my 2nd week, getting strong pretty quick but after my last injection the next day i felt sensitive on my left nipple like it is almost painful to the touch. skipping injecting test now and adding in arimidex and proviron, you think i will be okay or what?

I've been using 50mg of test prop every other day and on my 2nd week, getting strong pretty quick but after my last injection the next day i felt sensitive on my left nipple like it is almost painful to the touch. skipping injecting test now and adding in arimidex and proviron, you think i will be okay or what?

You should have run it from day 1

clearly its going to help but this is why its advised to use an ai from day 1 man... why didnt you start with an ai from the beginning bro?

50mg EOD is a pretty low dose of test. That would amount to 175mg per week when averaged out. No way you should need an AI on that dose. I would get blood work before you end up slamming estrogen.

it’ll help but you should of started with an AI... also get aromasin...

Top Bottom