Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should ladies be training daily?

Ofeliayoga

what is the advantages or non advantage to training everyday as a female? I am not just talking about weight training obviously, but lets say i do weights 4X a week, yoga once a week, pilates once a week, and mountain biking once. i would still be training 7 days a week, is that too much or should we still take time off?

So here's the thing. Being a woman / the female of the species has ZERO baring on this. Like NONE.

It'll come down to how fit you are, whether or not you recover quickly, how active and or physical the rest of your life is and so on. That's as true of a man / the male, as it is a female / women.

Short of you being 6 months pregnant (therefore impossible for a man) those aspects listed above are all that counts.

If, for either sex, you're doing 12 hour shifts down a mine digging coal by hand, don't eat well, have ailments to deal with, are constantly tired and already out of shape then yeah... it'd be a bad idea.

Top Bottom