Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New SARMS cycle coming soon

any update?

Strength is improving for sure. Haven’t been impressed with gw honestly. Haven’t noticed much benefit there at all - doesn’t feel like stamina is really any better. Taking the recommended dose but wondering if that just doesn’t work for me or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen non responders with gw before although it is more so on the rare so, it can happen with any compound used... often times people that dont care for gw switch to sr9009 or 9011 and have tremendous results and there is also the option of going with gw-0742, which many believe is a stronger version itself...

I have seen non responders with gw before although it is more so on the rare so, it can happen with any compound used... often times people that dont care for gw switch to sr9009 or 9011 and have tremendous results and there is also the option of going with gw-0742, which many believe is a stronger version itself...

Thanks. Yeah I was looking at 9009 next time round. Will likely use with tren stack I’m thinking of putting together ;)

[emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Question…how long after last dose should I start pct?

Question…how long after last dose should I start pct?

I literally cannot make that layout any easier to follow dude. Everything is written out to hold someones hand through the entire cycle. The weeks are clearly marked

I literally cannot make that layout any easier to follow dude. Everything is written out to hold someones hand through the entire cycle. The weeks are clearly marked

You laid out great for aas cycle…this question was for my current sarms only stack…not sure if timing of pct is the same or different due to half life of sarms vs aas.

You laid out great for aas cycle…this question was for my current sarms only stack…not sure if timing of pct is the same or different due to half life of sarms vs aas.

Sorrymisread the thread. Pct starts the day after your last dose

Sorrymisread the thread. Pct starts the day after your last dose

Thanks mate!

Top Bottom