Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight loss muscle gain workout and diet?

Addcd2gains

I'm 205, 6ft and about 16% bf.. Need to cut down to like 180 but I want to see muscle gains as well as fat loss.. Suggestions?

Aim for about 125 grams of carbs a day along with 300g of protein and healthy fats. I'd do oats in the morning, another slow digesting carb before you workout and then 40-50g of fast carbs after your workout. Start living off greens as well, for they will keep you filled up. Every 6 days on your heavy lifting days eat 400+g of carbs and then continue the routine. Also, after your protein shake post workout do 30 minutes of low intensity cardio to burn fat! Trust me it will take a lot of mental difficulty but you can do it. PM me for any questions

I would suggest you to go for oats in the morning. Eat green, eat clean. Dont do junk food. First thing you should look for is to lose those 25 pounds. A high protein diet is what you should look for I believe, it will help you lose weight and also build those muscles.

I would suggest you to go for oats in the morning. Eat green, eat clean. Dont do junk food. First thing you should look for is to lose those 25 pounds. A high protein diet is what you should look for I believe, it will help you lose weight and also build those muscles.

Tore my rotator cuff on cycle so I switched to cardio/lower body circuits instead of what I was doin.. (High weight low rep) so ya now I've got like 30 lbs to shed.. Dropped the tren cause I felt it a waist without being able to hit upper body but still runnin sustanon 400mg a week

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Your goal should be to cut with healthy eating, and cardio, while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible. Can't both bulk and cut at the same time. High protein, moderate carbs, and healthy fats.

Your goal should be to cut with healthy eating, and cardio, while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible. Can't both bulk and cut at the same time. High protein, moderate carbs, and healthy fats.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom