Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Contest Log: Shredding for the Stage

P

psizzle_8

Yep.. Been saying it for a while now...finally decided to take the plunge! Doing my first Women's Physique show this April the 13th, just over 12 weeks away. Didn't want to take on the challenge alone, so I'm being coached by the great guys and gals over at DiZel Fitness Concepts. Great people with knowledge and personal experience, and I'm having a great time with them so far. Check them out...Dizel Fitness Concepts

I am giving this my all, and I plan on making a very dramatic transformation by the time the show comes along. When I get deeper into comp, I'll be posting pics regularly and let you guys really be part of the ride and experience. :biggrin:

The Training:
Much different than what I'm used to, and I'm super stoked to get started (tomorrow, January 17, will be day one with training). It goes like:
Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Back
Friday: Shoulders
Saturday: Arms
Sunday: Off

Each day will consist of a hardcore circuit, basically...several exercises all back to back, and I will complete 3 cycles. Gonna be one hell of a burn. Bring on the pain!

I will also be posting my daily diet, and log the changes the DiZel guys and I feel are necessary every few weeks or so.

The show I'm entering is a drug-free competition, so no gear will be used. When it gets closer, if we decide to throw in any stims, I'll also post about that.

That's about it...I'm super super SUPER excited, fully focused, and completely dedicated to this transformation and adventure!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Day 1:

Today was an off day with training, but here is how the diet went.

Meal 1
3 whole eggs
3 egg whites
50 grams oatmeal with cinnamon & truvia

Meal 2
1 scoop protein
75g liquid egg whites
19g olive oil
300g orange

Meal 3
4.5oz chicken
2 cups fresh greens
.5oz olive oil and vinegar (dressing)
5.5oz sweet potato

Meal 4
Same as meal 3

Meal 5
30g protein
50g liquid egg whites
1oz natural peanut butter

I will change up the meats used, as well as maybe subsitute a carb for a carb here and there...but for the most part it'll be pretty uniform and pretty damn close to this every day. Nice and boring lol. Also, on training days, there will be a pre- and post-workout meal. Other than that...uniform.

Totaled up around 1.5 gallons water. Had it been a workout day I'd have BEYOND surpassed this

Tomorrow is day 1 of the training...also day 1 of school, so it's gonna be different carrying around meals with me, but hey, life of a bodybuilder, right? lol

I'll update tomorrow. Oh.. and have I mentioned how STOKED I am? ;)

Me too Psizzle! If I'm able that is. I still have work to do :) good luck at the shredder. I'm sure I'll see you there even if I don't know it's you. Enjoy!

Di zel fitness concepts looks pretty sweet. Is that all online?
For me yes because I'm in Texas and they're in NJ...not the first time I've had a long distance coach - needto coached me several times, so I'm no stranger to it. We keep in contact with routine updates...I like it. They're very attentive which is a huge plus, anytime I need anything it gets handled almost immediately.

I'm sub'd fo sho.

Your split is exactly the same as mine execpt the day off is between back and shoulders. One part per day and kill it.

Will there be AAS involved?

Dont forget before/after pics!
Good to have you my friend :)

Nope, no aas, as the contest I'm aiming for is drug-tested.

Similar split huh? As I said it's new to me, I'm used to stacking body parts...I'm going for an enormous cut though, not building a bunch like I did in the past. Really looking forward to this change.

Pics to come. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, the focusing on one muscle group approach has me excited

Nope, no GH no peptides, nothing.

Cutting is definitely rough at the beginning...you know it's worth it though ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom