Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SOY AND ESTROGEN bullshit =)

OMEGA

Well the last three or 4 weeks weeks or so after I came of the crumb diet

I have eaten most of my protien from SOY

check out my diet

1 eggs and orange juice (fresh)

2 2-3 boca soy burgers with 8 grams of carbs each + ranch dressing

3 2-3 boca soy burgers with 8 grams of carbs each + ranch dressing

Workout

4 post workout GLUTAMINE< SOY PROTIEN < AND MALTODEXTRIN

5 lean animal meat with fiberous vegitables

any way I feel great, yet all internet evidence suggests I should have a pair of breasts

so whats up?:angel:

i feel the same way.....i eat that soy protien 95 from gnc......tastes alot better than whey but a lil more expensive though :(....

but if u compare each amino acid profile they match up about the same

i get about 60 percent of my protien in gnc soy powder shakes. the rest come from beans. i dont eat much meat

i feel the same way.....i eat that soy protien 95 from gnc......tastes alot better than whey but a lil more expensive though :(....

but if u compare each amino acid profile they match up about the same

i get about 60 percent of my protien in gnc soy powder shakes. the rest come from beans. i dont eat much meat

Soy is Da Bomb for men and women bodybuilders. But look out for a lot more bullshit!

I get leaner than any other natty female I have ever known (and retain pretty decent muscle mass), and I diet on 80% protein from soy and 20% from egg whites. Go figure.

My X-partner (a male) also ate a LOT of soy protein and was a lean, mean muscular machine.

hell yeah!

I'm vegan so soy is one of the few good options for me, I found this place I can buy plain soy protein isolote for only $4 canadian per pound, that must be about $2.75/pound USD .. so it's pretty damn good.. sure plain it doesn't taste so great but I've been making this nice mix..

1 cup of vanilla soy milk (6.9g of protein)
4 strawberries
4 teaspoons of soy protein isolote (20g of protein)
3 icecubes
-----------------------
protein total = 26.9g of protein
(put it all in the blender)

(now if I say have this with a meal of a soy-hot-dog (no bun)

that'll boost it up to 39.9g of protein
the good dog type of soy-hot-dog has 13g of protein, almost no fat, nearly no carbs, and only about 56cal's per dog

comes out fairly nicely and I meet my protein needs ;)

I've been eating soy for alot before this.. I don't have any breasts forming.. hehe.. besides men in asia have eaten soy for centuries without problems.. so I suspect it's mostly myth

Last edited:
the first rule of soy club is, you dont talk about soy club.

" the first rule of soy club is, you dont talk about soy club. "

LOL man that how I feel now !

I feel like I came out of the closet with a SOYA confession

:)

I feel mildley embarrassed or something:)

Top Bottom