Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyone!Please read........

radar has always helped me in the advice as well as knowledge department.. thanks bro. .. just wondering ,how long did it take to look like that avatar..???

SOLID2 said:
radar has always helped me in the advice as well as knowledge department.. thanks bro. .. just wondering ,how long did it take to look like that avatar..???

Try 49 yrs, many years were trial & error!

RADAR

P,S -Thanks guys! ;)

Radar is extemely knowledgable and helpful, and has replied to e-mails that I have sent him and promptly so. He is a great guy and an asset to these boards. And I hate him, cause he looks better at 49 than I do at 32. Dammit. But thanks for being helpful Radar.

Tux said:
Radar has always answered my emails promptly and politely, he's a great guy to talk to!

bumpidy-bump-bump.
Tru dat! Thanks for all your assistance RADAR.... you da man!

BTW, EVERYONE HERE SHOULD GO PLAT!!!
TRUST ME IT’S WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All your questions and concerns are answered. Get involved! Go plat and support.

-peace soldiers

Last edited:
incredible_hulk said:
bumpidy-bump-bump.
Tru dat! Thanks for all your assistance RADAR.... you da man!

BTW, EVERYONE HERE SHOULD GO PLAT!!!
TRUST ME IT’S WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All your questions and concerns are answered. Get involved! Go plat and support.

-peace soldiers

Just did last night.....This site has helped me a lot so I decided to give back a little.

RADAR have I told you lately that you are a lovely guy? :rose:

Top Bottom