Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Platinum Membership on Elite Worth it?

Is Platinum Membership on Elite Worth it?

• Yes, it is worth it.

Votes: 45 57.7%
  • Nah, you could do without. Only for people who care about "stats."

Votes: 33 42.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you can't search if you're not platnium. I do about 10 searches a day. Plus, if not for this site I would have probably done serious harm to myself with AAS, so its payback I'll be elite for as long as I'm lifting.

Yes, the platinum membership is by far worth it to me. I've been here for 4 years and learned an immense amount of knowledge from the board and I feel the least I can do is support it. It's my way of giving back kinda. $3 a week isn't shit and its the least I can do for what I've learned. I may not agree with everything that goes on behind the scenes here, but there is enough good information and good bro's here that I'm not goin anywhere. Plus I told georgie I'd go plat.

Chris

mendo said:
Hell yeah. Its worth it if you're here to learn.

have to agree, lurked for three months as a regular...searches for info as a regular were difficult at best...the plat membership is well worth the cost for that ability alone...

received some good info from the reports that were included with plat.

also feel like helping to support the board in a small way financially...i have learned more here than i could have ever expected too!

plus all the friggin smilies... :spin: :smash: :blow: :elephant: :destroy:

Yup, lifetime plat member here. I plan on being here as long as the site is running, so until I die. There are so many parts of this site other than the AAS forums that pertain to all of your daily life it was worth it. Especially the training boards and diet and nutrition boards

Whiskey

paridhm said:
I'm a Plat but I'm having some second thoughts about renewing. There is a large ongoing saga about a FORMER trusted bro that scammed some people. There are a lot ot accusations floating around, conspiracy theories about some people etc... I just have my doubts about how fair this site is going to be with the members that aren't well known (like myself). I'm not going to accuse anyone of anything, cause nothing has been proven. But if the above situation is not handled fairly and answers to accusations given, I will not renew my platinum membership.

I am in the same boat...agreed.

Whiskey said:
Yup, lifetime plat member here. I plan on being here as long as the site is running, so until I die. There are so many parts of this site other than the AAS forums that pertain to all of your daily life it was worth it. Especially the training boards and diet and nutrition boards

Whiskey

That's awesome bro! Good to have you on EF ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom