Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Went Platinum

vandelman

EF VIP
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to drop a line to everyone here! For about the last year i've just read the threads on this site and have learned so much. I really appreciate the information that everyone shares here as well as the willingness to help each other.....even for them guys who ask some really 'knuckle-dragger' questions! I appreciate those who were patient with me when I first started! I'm still learning...which is why I just went Platinum with you all...i'm hear to learn, share what I know....and make some new friends! We'll be talkin!

vandelman said:
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to drop a line to everyone here! For about the last year i've just read the threads on this site and have learned so much. I really appreciate the information that everyone shares here as well as the willingness to help each other.....even for them guys who ask some really 'knuckle-dragger' questions! I appreciate those who were patient with me when I first started! I'm still learning...which is why I just went Platinum with you all...i'm hear to learn, share what I know....and make some new friends! We'll be talkin!

Welcome!

Welcome, check out the galleries some good stuff in them.

RADAR

welcome!

vandelman said:
Hey everyone,

Ditto for me too. I'd like to thank everyone for all of their help and contributions. I've learned a ton and would like to get more involved, but I'm not sure what. I'll play it by ear. Again, Hello, and thanks to everyone.

Boz ;)

Top Bottom