Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear TRT?

brewDeight

Does anyone on here depend on naspgear for their TRT? I decided to go to self testosterone replacement route because the anti-aging Clinic I was going to raise their prices to $300 a month and I'm not going to pay that much.
I need some place that's going to be reliable for many years to come

Just run 250 a week and get bloods drawn regularly you could start at 100 mg and go up slowly if needed . Grab some armidex and start with . 5 mgs a week if needed or 1 mg. I add a little deca and hgh but that pushing the “trt” lines .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been doing self TRT for years. My last order was with naps gear. Just try not to have to involve customs and order domestic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone on here depend on naspgear for their TRT? I decided to go to self testosterone replacement route because the anti-aging Clinic I was going to raise their prices to $300 a month and I'm not going to pay that much.

self trt is better than clinic trt
especially with geneza or dragon pharma quality products

i would do 300mgs of test enan gp self trt

TRT aka self-trt with napsgear is easy, check dragon pharma or geneza testosterone enanthate or cypionate.

Quadsweep

You can. I've test cyp from both NapsGear and PSL here

Top Bottom