Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish skin good for you

braedonb

I was fishing the other day and having this discussion with some of the other fishermen about eating different parts of the fish. They were saying how they save the fish heads and use it in soup and they also cook the bones, and even the skin. I always thought skin was bad because I had a lot of fat in it is this true

Fish skins are good for you, that's for sure
there are even snacks in asia i heard that are like fish skin snacks go figure must be good everyone is lean there lol

I admit I'm a 'poosy' as bodymonster would say. I'm picky with fish, i will just eat the fillets.
Have to agree brother , I love all things fish but no way in hell I'm eating anything but the meat. Guess I'm a poosie too on this one.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I was fishing the other day and having this discussion with some of the other fishermen about eating different parts of the fish. They were saying how they save the fish heads and use it in soup and they also cook the bones, and even the skin. I always thought skin was bad because I had a lot of fat in it is this true

No idea. I eat it cos it's tasty

Top Bottom