Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aromasin when to toss in

helpidensoon

I'm on test 500cyp for 12 weeks and i'm about 4 1/2 weeks in and i feel fine. no bloating or gyno issues. should it throw it in now or take it when i start getting sides if i do. i read on another forum they said not to use it until i have to

you should have ran it from the start at 500 mg man... you could still have high estrogen and feel fine..

ask those guys on other forums the #1 cause for cancer in males. do they know what it is? the answer is high estrogen. also high estrogen = strained heart. you do not want high estrogen ever. always keep it balanced

when you are 20 you don't worry about the future but i got guys i know in their 30's dying from cancer and heart attacks. the reality is there

A question that needs to be asked beforehand not 4 1/2 weeks into your cycle. People like you gives steroids a bad name with your ignorance and stupidity.

You should have been taking it from the beginning so start now. The key will be using blood work to get to the sweet spot for dosing.

I'm on test 500cyp for 12 weeks and i'm about 4 1/2 weeks in and i feel fine. no bloating or gyno issues. should it throw it in now or take it when i start getting sides if i do. i read on another forum they said not to use it until i have to

Aka - after the horse has bolted closing the barn door

You always take an ai from day one. If you wait it's too late

I'm probably going to get hammered hear but I don't care. I'm new to this board. .IME. I would never throw in an A.I..until.i need it..bloods should always be drawn so you can see how you react to higher levels. It is 100% possible you may not need an A.I. you are at a perfect time to draw bloods and see where you are. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with your estrogen creeping up a bit. In fact I'd argue that when I have higher estrogen levels at the end of my blast, when I PCT my bounce back to normal is quicker.

I would never take a drug if I dont need it. You wont know if you dont draw bloods.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom