Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tgi fridays

they suck imo, but any of the thangs with Jack Daniels sauce on them is pretty fockin good

I am being taken for a meal there later, as a thank you. What are they best things they do (It's been a while).

tuc biscuit said:
I am being taken for a meal there later, as a thank you. What are they best things they do (It's been a while).

You should have waited untill Friday! Bad Voodo Man!

The Nature Boy said:
make sure that whatever you order tastes good.

That's great in a really very, very terryish way. I may order a t-bone steak, you know to try and get myself a nick-name going.

They USED to make a Chicken Fried Steak that was outstanding.
Also they USED to make Mushrooms-Chicken-Mushrooms
and same thing in steak.

No longer on the Menu down here .. :(

tuc biscuit said:

That's great in a really very, very terryish way. I may order a t-bone steak, you know to try and get myself a nick-name going.

dude, that's not cool if you take away my nickname. it could lead to an international incident.

and what does the expression "teryrish" mean? help an ignorant american understand.

The Nature Boy said:

dude, that's not cool if you take away my nickname. it could lead to an international incident.

and what does the expression "teryrish" mean? help an ignorant american understand.

I would only be reclaiming what is rightfully mine. Terryish is more than a word it is a feeling, a story, an emotion. You could be described as a 'Terry'.:)

Top Bottom