Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cellulite

glass65

So can cellulite actually disappear ? I have read many different magic creams ad's and still have not been able to see a clear cut cure/improvement. Anyone know of a method to see results or change ?

So can cellulite actually disappear ? I have read many different magic creams ad's and still have not been able to see a clear cut cure/improvement. Anyone know of a method to see results or change ?
Cellulitis or gynoid lipodystrophy is characterized by natural skin irregularities caused by the way fat and fibrous tissue are organized.

Although targeted by the aesthetic industry and the concern of many women, cellulite does not characterize a disease, and is a natural way for the body to store superficial fat, meaning cellulite is a natural condition of the body.

It is present in the body of the vast majority of women: up to 90% have cellulite at some point in life, being common even in children and babies.

So... cellulite can not disappear because you can not lose all your body fat. Even if you lose enough subcutaneous fat, you can still have cellulite because your skin may not have good elasticity.

Also... there's no cure because like I said it before it's not a disease.

But yes... you can improve the appearance a lot... you need to lose you subcutaneous fat, improve your diet and exercise more, specially lifting weights.

There's no magic, there's work.

Creams, massages, pills... all are scams.
The only cosmetic procedure capable of removing adipose tissue is liposuction, but it is super invasive.

Top Bottom