Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Splitting Leg Day into Quads and Hams

NegroPops

Banned
Just looking to get some opinions from guys that split leg day into 2 different days. One being with the concentration on Quads, and the other day on Hamstrings.

What do you guys do for each day, and do you notice any difference... especially in muscle growth?

Just looking to get some opinions from guys that split leg day into 2 different days. One being with the concentration on Quads, and the other day on Hamstrings.

What do you guys do for each day, and do you notice any difference... especially in muscle growth?

I know some people that do this. I wouldnt do it.. But thats because my hams get SUPER sore from squats and legpress my hamstrings dont take much work.. But a lot of people like it
for quad workout itd have squats/legpress/ext
hams could inclue sl deadlifts/different variations of leg curls/goodmornings

Well my split goes
Monday: quads, calves glutes
Tuesday: chest, triceps, abs
Wednesday: rest
Thursday: back, biceps
Friday: Shoulders, traps and hamstrings
Saturday and Sunday are rest days. Honestly with a split like this it gives hams enough time for recovery. But I'm also doing HIT with low volume going beyond muscular failure so for hamstrings I'm only actually doing 2 sets

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom