Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androstenedione

alex57

Hi I am finally thinking about taking Androstenedione. Something like 19-Norandro. I havnt had much luck looking at articles on the internet because the pro/cons for it say nothing in common. Anyways I play division 2 football, i started this year as a sophmore at 192 pounds playing linebacker, it was not easy!! the smallest tight-end i went against was 260 pounds, but i held my own. Creatine and protien brought me a long way, but next year there moving me to rush end and I cannot be this small, creatine and protein and hardwork (i really do work hard) wont do it for this position!
Alot of other players take Norandro or something like that, they claim great results and by looking at them i can see it, not one person has said anything bad about it. But I would like more opionions of people that have taken it. I am thinking about taking a really low dose, 30 mg a day, or maybe 50mg a day just for the 2 heavy days i lift (i workout 4 days a week, 2 heavy two light). So any thing you can tell me about it, what i can expect, side effects, how much to take, how long it takes to get out of your system is very important for me to know, anything else would be great!

If you really want to try it get the powdered version online or try www.bodybuilding.com and www.myvitanet.com

this is highschool FB right? if you are under 23-26 any prohormone is not gonna do anything at all. the bodies hormones are tightly regulated the only way to really increase testosterone would be steriods. you'll find that many here do not think prohormones are worth shit, I am one of them. I'm 20 btw.

I will leave it at that and see if you can get some "positive" feedback. also just a heads up the 19-nor4-diol is very very impure!!! like 75% impurities (which is totally unacceptable!!) go to www.ast-ss.com to read about it.

I used androstenedione and didnt see any results. Lately they have been coming out with studies that say androstenedione is no good. but i do hear that androstenediol and other different types of andro's might work. I would take a lot more than 30 to 50 mg's a day. and what d 2 team do u play for?

Originally posted by Danny42:
I used androstenedione and didnt see any results. Lately they have been coming out with studies that say androstenedione is no good. but i do hear that androstenediol and other different types of andro's might work. I would take a lot more than 30 to 50 mg's a day. and what d 2 team do u play for?

30 to 50 mg per day ???
If you wanna see results with andro products you have to reach 1000 mg per day bro !

I used 19nor3 by AST and got very good results in terms of fat loss and lean mass gaining.

Also used Muscletech stuff .. shit !!! Too low dosages.

In June/July I will try a stack of 4diol and 19nor250 , total 1000 mg per day per 2 months !
Adding also an ECA stack.

Now I am trying German andro before my workout and I am seeing a very good strenght increase.

Ciao , grosso.

Originally posted by grosso:

I used 19nor3 by AST and got very good results in terms of fat loss and lean mass gaining.

Ciao , grosso.

Hey.....
You've tried 19nor3andro by AST? I just bought some and will be going through a cycle of it in about a week just wanted to know how much you gained when on it?

Top Bottom