Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best plan for weight loss?

emilydawn

[FONT=&quot]Well I'm trying to come up with the best plan for weight loss. I'm between two different plans and I've done each of them a few times. The two plans are as follows: Jogging- a moderate jog around my neighborhood with breaks in between. I take a break when my legs get tired then start up again. I usually jog 1.5 miles a day. The second plan is what I think is called HITT where you go gradually speed up then slow back down and repeat. When i do this, I usually get my breathing going much faster than the jog (if that is related to calories burned).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now I was wondering, should i go with a jog or HITT or maybe a combination/alternation of both?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

i hate to break your bubble but exercise does not burn fat. yes i said that right. it does NOT burn fat. you can actually GAIN fat while exercising, crazy huh? let's say you ate fast food or pizza around your workout you are gonna gain fat i don't care how 'hard' you exercise. our bodies do something called storing fat as a survival mechanism, it is what has kept us around for 2M years through a lot of bad shit.

so that is why you and millions of other women can't lose weight. you all listen to the bullshit and exercise your tails off and spin your wheels like a hamster in a cage.

the way you lose fat it is all about how you eat, when you eat, and what you eat PERIOD. you will never outrun a poor diet

why don't you PM me and setup a consult and lets get you burning fat finally

• Eat a high-protein breakfast
  • Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice
  • Drink water a half hour before meals
  • Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list)
  • Eat soluble fiber
  • Drink coffee or tea
  • Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods
  • Eat your food slowly

i hate to break your bubble but exercise does not burn fat. yes i said that right. it does NOT burn fat. you can actually GAIN fat while exercising, crazy huh? let's say you ate fast food or pizza around your workout you are gonna gain fat i don't care how 'hard' you exercise. our bodies do something called storing fat as a survival mechanism, it is what has kept us around for 2M years through a lot of bad shit.

so that is why you and millions of other women can't lose weight. you all listen to the bullshit and exercise your tails off and spin your wheels like a hamster in a cage.

the way you lose fat it is all about how you eat, when you eat, and what you eat PERIOD. you will never outrun a poor diet

why don't you PM me and setup a consult and lets get you burning fat finally

LOVE this!!!

You have to evaluate your diet and fix that first and foremost or you will be fighting a losing battle regardless. As far as your cardio routine, go with what works and feels better for you.

1. Eat a high-protein breakfast
  2. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice
  3. Drink water a half hour before meals
  4. Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list)
  5. Eat soluble fiber
  6. Drink coffee or tea
  7. Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods
  8. Eat your food slowly

Top Bottom