Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the best lean muscle gain protein supplement on the planet??

Howdy..
I just ran out of my BSN protein.. and I really need something which works fast..
in your opinion which supplement company produces the absolute best protein for increasing muscle and lean muscle mass?

Howdy..
I just ran out of my BSN protein.. and I really need something which works fast..
in your opinion which supplement company produces the absolute best protein for increasing muscle and lean muscle mass?
Hi, All protein brands are basically the same if you look past all the advertising hype,just pick a reputable brand and choose one that suits the application you require (eg pure isolate for after training and a blend of concentrates and isolates and even egg protiens for between meals as a liquid meal) i have found through experience that its the amount of protein rather than the brand that increases results for example, when i stumbled across some whey at a bargain price i decided to have a scoop with every meal aswell as my 3 shakes making my total protein intake around 450gm a day - the result, massive strength and mass increase all without any gear( i only just done first cycle)just dont buy into the advertising trap- when you buy a tub you are paying for a nice glossy 7 page spread in one of the monthlys

Howdy..

The best protein for increasing muscle is solid food. Eggs, red meat, chicken, and fish are the best choices. Protein powder will not give you even close to the same gains.

The best protein for increasing muscle is solid food. Eggs, red meat, chicken, and fish are the best choices. Protein powder will not give you even close to the same gains.
i would agree but most guys dont have a schedule that allows them to cook/eat 8 solid food meals a day and by using liquid foods it is often easier to manipulate macro nutrients (for dieting purposes) without being effected by hunger as there 4 or 5 food meals each day can stay relatively satisfying.also there is no question about the validity of liquid food over solid food in the post workout window:)

Whey protein is whey protein. Protein factory has the best prices I've ever seen, even better than Costco. I also think meat protein is the best for bulking as well but meat is pricey, even in bulk. The amount of protein one gets from a protein shake with milk is beyond anything else you can eat. Very low fat content (with 1% or 2% milk) and tons of protein for a way cheap price. I love a huge steak, but for the price of a big steak I can buy 2-3 months worth of protein powder.

The answer would be the best protein with the least calories. In that case, the answer is this: GEAR

True Protein. Best selection and best prices, custom mixes and flavors as well.

Shipping costs are a little hight but the product is the best.

True Protein. Best selection and best prices, custom mixes and flavors as well.

Shipping costs are a little hight but the product is the best.

What makes their protein better? I'll put Protein Factory up against them in every way and there isn't anything they have that compares to GEAR. (Except for BIG BLAST -- which is a bulker, not a diet drink).

What makes their protein better? I'll put Protein Factory up against them in every way and there isn't anything they have that compares to GEAR. (Except for BIG BLAST -- which is a bulker, not a diet drink).

+1

PF is great, Big Blast is great, Advanced Pre-Workout is great. They have a "Hardcore Fat Loss MRP" which I am interested in keeping a bag at work now that I will be cutting soon.

Check out Protein Factories "Hardcore Fat Loss MRP"
ProteinFactory.com- Nutritional and Bodybuilding Supplements- Weight Loss Supplements

Top Bottom