Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Had to fly overseas mid cycle, advice needed please!

Goodtenks

Hey Lads and Ladies
First time posting, need some advice please!
I’m currently on my second cycle, did my first cycle 2years ago basic, Test e 500mg per week 2x jabs 250mg for 12 weeks and results were good but this time around I took some time and really worked hard on sharpening up my training and eating and decided to do a second cycle.
I went with the old tried and true 500mg test e 12 week cycle again, got a nutrition plan written up by a professional and did bloods pre, 4 weeks in and dexa scan day 1 and week 6.
My starting stats as follows
6’2” male 15.2%bf
Scan at week 6 shows 11.8% bf and a increase of 1.8kg of lean muscle, zero side effects other than an erection 20hrs a day and libido through the roof, strength has gone up very well, I have changed shape and become much wider up top and more ‘V’ shaped, everything going really really well.
I was surprised with a present from my lovely lady at week 5 which was a 14 overseas holiday right at the end of week 6.
Now not wanting to carry test and pins through customs (illegal in my country) I upped my dose for the last 2 jabs to 325mg each respectively with the idea that being a long ester I could get back into it when I get home without messing up my levels too much.
I’m on day 7 of holiday and have only had access to the gym twice ( I think my body has enjoyed the rest tho) and I have access to a pharmacy that will sell me pharma sus 250 amps or testosterone tablets, expensive but no script required and straight from the pharmacist.
My long winded question is, should I top up with sus while I’m here? Is it worth loading up a bunch of different esters and then getting back on my cycle when I arrive home or taking testosterone pills? Or should I just let it be and carry on my final 6 weeks when I’m home? I have pct available also so I could stop entirely and start a new short test cycle after a break?
Any info from you lads with more knowledge is greatly appreciated and I’m sorry this is my first post and I’m asking for advice instead of contributing but I would really like some info from those of you much more versed in the game.
Thanks in advanced everyone.
Stay strong
Goodtenks

Tough call really, but I supposed it won't hurt you to jab sust a week after you are there.

Top Bottom