Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

add a compound to to my cycle?

Acela

So i posted yesterday about lengthening my cycle, thanks for the feedback guys. As it stands right now...T.est E &E.Q for 16 weeks (test to be run 1-2 weeks after. anyway, i just got my hands on 50 FREE 5omg Winny tabs. it crossed my mind to do 4 weeks at the end @ 50mgs ED. just a thought. any ideas? It fits into my "lean mass" approach to this cycle and I have never run this compound before and i'm curious. anyone with experience with this stack feel free to chime in.

Hell ya do it up, I would do 100mgs ed for 25 days at the end of your cycle. I get wicked pumps from my winny at 100mgs. Lovin it! Take orally an hour before you work-out and it will kick in when you start. I would not inject the winny ed because it hurts pretty bad. I did it for 10 day and it was getting old quick so I went and bought some capsules and made pills out of them. If you put into pills inject into the pills right before comsumption because the capsules will disenagrate when the winny is in their too long. Goood luck bro!

Acela said:
thanks man, so no need to break the doses up to maintain even levels?

Yes take 50mgs in the morning and 50mgs 9 hours later. I usually try to plan it so the second dose it one hour before I work-out. Sometimes the doses are a little less apart, like around 6-9 hours. The half-life of oral winny is 9 hours though.

Top Bottom