Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hit a plateau

madamnee

Hi all. I have been lifting naturally for close to 11 years. I have hit a plateau the last 2 years that I cant seem to pass. I am 39 years old and in great health. Have never done any steroids but have access recently to some Winstrol and was wondering if any of you seasoned bodybuilders have any insight on what if anything I should do. I read the profile and what to expect on this site but was wondering if there were any suggestions that might be beneficial. I am not looking for huge gains. But would like to definately see some increased muscle mass and strength. I look forward to reading your replies. Regards.

It really depends on how much you are willing to push the boundaries. Sarms would be obviously a milder option with less health risks but if you want to do the real stuff I'd probably start with a simple test only cycle. But yeah you really need to consider the pros and cons in this situation.

I would either run a low dose test cycle or start off with sarms. I dont think a winny only cycle will give you what you are looking for.

Top Bottom