Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on shelf life of Deca...

schwartzy

I’m wondering if it’s safe to use Deca that’s still sealed in its original vial and has been kept in a cool dark place for 6 years. I’d hate to throw away perfectly good Deca 300mg/ml. I know it’s old but will it still be good/safe?

Thanks....

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Shelf life is 5 years, but that is based on pharma grade. Lab you have probably used a different carrier oil and other additives/ratios that could change the shelf life.

A vial of Deca is what.. $40-50? Haven't used it in 6 years, why do you want to use it now?

Throw the shit away, or keep it as a keep safe. Whatever floats your boat, but I wouldn't inject it.

It’s pharma grade.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Based on the 300mg/ml you stated, it is not pharma grade. Organon Deca is dosed at 50mg/ml and 100mg/ml. Laurabolin is dosed at 25mg/ml. Pharma Grade Test E and C are dosed at 100, 200, and 150. There is not a pharm grade steroid that is 300mg/ml.

i know i wouldnt use it... thats just me but things that are that old, i wouldnt personally use... thats just me

Shelf life is 5 years, but that is based on pharma grade. Lab you have probably used a different carrier oil and other additives/ratios that could change the shelf life.

A vial of Deca is what.. $40-50? Haven't used it in 6 years, why do you want to use it now?

Throw the shit away, or keep it as a keep safe. Whatever floats your boat, but I wouldn't inject it.

my thoughts exactly.

Top Bottom