Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stuck for a month same

aranho

how do I break through a wall that I keep hitting for the past month or two with my strength? I seem to be improving for like a year and then over the past month every thing came to a halt and I cannot get stronger. Can you share your methods to prevent this from happening

you should try HIT training where you do heavy big lifts like bench press, squat and deadlifts for 4 weeks and let your body get shocked

how do I break through a wall that I keep hitting for the past month or two with my strength? I seem to be improving for like a year and then over the past month every thing came to a halt and I cannot get stronger. Can you share your methods to prevent this from happening

Maybe that's as strong as you're gonna get - it happens. I'm not gonna bench more than 190kg in sleeves

Try to rest/recover, then load your body with maximum weight. Remember we all have our limits, perhaps you reached yours

Take some time off or do a deload week to give the body a break. Focus on better sleep for recovery. Eat more good food. Train specifically for strength.

Top Bottom